Announcing Human Liberation (limited free coaching calls)
Feeling stuck in your career?
In February, we’re offering limited free coaching calls with our new project, Human Liberation.
Hop on a call with me, and I’ll pump you up with tips and advice on your career, as well as tease out any underlying limiting beliefs. 🙂
Start Where You Are
Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither is a great career.
But if you make one small step today, and keep making small steps every day, then you have a shot for massive success and happiness.
- Take 5 minutes a set up a personal website. Tomorrow, start blogging to build your career signal.
- Today, do 10 minutes of research on a company. Tomorrow, start drafting bullet points for what to say in your pitch video.
Start where you are.
Then keep swimming.
Let go of permission
Maybe the biggest mindset to replace is the permission-based mindset.
Do you want to hack your career, get results, and ultimately do what makes you come alive? Then start creating without permission!
Watch Shannon’s fun video on our new TikTok channel
The Art of Gratitude
It’s easy to fall into the negativity bias of what is missing in your life and career. But you have the choice to focus on what’s going well, too.
And focusing on what’s going well might be the catalyst to bring in even more abundance.
So learn to cultivate gratitude, not just at Thanksgiving, but all the time.
“Gratitude is a choice. It is simply a matter of what you focus on. When you focus on what you have, and show deep and honest thankfulness for those blessings, then you will live in a space of love and contentment.”
*Go from Beginner to Web Developer (with job guarantee)
Walt Disney was right – you can do anything you put your mind to.
That means if you grew up in poverty, you can become wealthy.
That means with no college degree, you can break into a tech career.
And it means with Springboard’s Foundations to Core course, in only 11 months part-time, you can become a professional web developer with absolutely no prior knowledge.
Oh and you’re guaranteed a job or your money back.
As a Springboard full-stack web development bootcamp student, you can expect
- Job guarantee – land a job or get your money back
- Flexible schedule – 100% online, self-paced
- Mentorship from an experienced full stack software developer
Over 40% of Springboard software engineering students do not hold a college degree. And the average grad increases their salary by $26,559.
The next cohort spots are filling up.
Apply now. Use code CAREERHACKERSSB for $500 off tuition.
“Learning with Springboard was really fun. I never felt like I was in a position where I didn’t have the tools to learn something.”
– Geraldo Gomes
Quote of the Day
“Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.”
— Arnold Palmer
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.