Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃
No matter what’s happening in your life and career, it benefits you to choose gratitude. Here a few (less often noted) things we invite you to be thankful for. Pause, slow down, and feel the good feels!
- You are breathing right now
- The sun came up this morning
- Your ability to read
- The possibility of a dream coming true
- Refrigerators to preserve food
- Your past work experience
- You are alive
- The invention of video
- Smiles 🙂
- Information at your fingertips (the world wide web!)
- Your natural born curiosity and creativity
- Delivery drivers that bring supplies and food
- American Football. Good ol’ American Football.
Whatever you choose to be grateful for, keep it up throughout the year (I use the 5 minute journal 5 days a week). When you appreciate what you have, more good things just might start coming. ; )
Have some extra time this holiday weekend? Binge listen to the Daily Job Hunt podcast!
Here’s our recent interview with Lindsay Mustain on How to Easily 5X Your Salary.
Change Your Life in 10 Weeks
Reflect on your life….be thankful for what you have right now, but also ask yourself….is it time to finally step in a new career direction?
Coding Temple can help you find your purpose, hone your skills, and guide you to a new career.
In 10 weeks, you can change your life (once and for all).
With courses in Software Engineering, Web Development, Blockchain, and Data Analytics, you can future-proof your career and break into a lucrative role in tech.
Backed by a 100% job guarantee, you’ll get access to lifetime career support upon graduation.
97% of grads land a job within 9 months of finishing the program.
Future-proof your career today.
Use code CareerHackers for up to $500 off on tuition.
“As a true beginner coming from a completely different background, I am so glad I went with Coding Temple. They have unbelievable support here for their students and also for their graduates. The staff are amazing, the instructors are down to earth, relatable, endlessly patient, and knowledgable, the post grad support is unlike anything I’ve ever expected, just above and beyond. My only regret is not joining sooner!”
— Tatiana, 2022 grad
Quote of the Day
“This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.”
— Maya Angelou
Meme of the Day (that’s right a bonus!)
The Career Hackers Revolution
- Career hacking is about the relentless pursuit of discovering and doing what makes you come alive. Here are the core principles in the Career Hackers Manifesto.
- Sick and tired of your negative self-talk? Sign up for a free trial of 1-1 coaching.
- See two of our top posts: How to Make a Video Pitch and 100 Ways to Work Out Loud, so you can skip the resume and degree and be your own credential.
- Want audio? Head to the Daily Job Hunt Podcast.
- Can’t get enough? Get the DJH Sunday Special for extra mindset juice.